Multiple Teeth Implant
Multiple Dental Implants: An Overview
Dental implants offer a comprehensive and long-term solution to multiple missing teeth. Periodontal (gum) disease, tooth loss and edentulism (not having any teeth) are pervasive problems that affect the majority of adults entering into their late adulthood.
Multiple teeth can be replaced by implants to give you back the aesthetics and function you deserve.
- Implants look function and feel like real teeth
- Implants are fixed securely in your mouth – you do not remove them at night
- Implants do not suffer hot and cold sensitivity
- Implants never get decayed
- Implants never suffer from root canal problems
- Implants preserve bone by replacing the tooth root
- Implants never feel loose and uncomfortable like a denture
- There is no damage to adjacent teeth as is caused by a bridge
Implants produce an excellent cosmetic result – it’s usually impossible to tell the difference between implants and real teeth